1. It's Tuesday and time for "Here Is What I Know" Tuesdays.
2. I'll have to reiterate what I've said before, but if you're anything like me, it doesn't ring true until at least the fourth time, but this is it folks...
3. You have two choices:
4. Dream realistically and see it to fruition with hard work and dedication,
6. Dream outrageously, and see it to the end, wherever that may be, with hard work, dedication and a little luck sprinkled in.
7. You can look at it two ways (isn't that always how it seems to be?):
8. Many people did it. Many icons. There's no reason why I can't?!
9. Or: There are those that are the lucky few, oh to be one of them. Oh, if only!
10. Either way, take your life into your own hands. NEVER leave it to someone else.
11. I'll be harsh here, but, in my opinion, it's better to always fail on your own terms then to succeed on someone else's.
12. We are all worthwhile. It is only a difference of who strives to be recognized.
13. Those who decide to Matter.
14. If you want it, figure out how to take it.
15. Oh dear, we must end on a happy note, mustn't we?
16. I'll be really honest with this one...you'll love it or hate it. Give it a chance...
1. I don't know about you, but I always get excited about switching it up..
2. Never fear, Playlist Wednesday is right around the corner.
3. In the meantime...
4. Kindly enjoy this nugget,
5. Oh, so sweet. So beautiful.
6. So much in life is ugly. The only solution I have for you is to remember the little things, like this song, that make you smile.
7. If you can focus on that, you are nearly there.
9. I will return tomorrow with a brand new playlist for you to enjoy.
10. I feel I must leave you with this snippet:
"It will all be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." -Anonymous.