1. It's a little late, but here is your new playlist.
2. I think I'm slowly getting into folk music.
3. I am loving the banjo these days.
4. Happy Saturday everyone!
|Could it be their mystery?|
|That protection we feel we can control?|
|The sense that, maybe after this, it will be okay?|
|The contrast of light to dark?|
|It's the Mary Poppins that always gets me.|
|That thought, "Maybe I could fly?"|
|Who could stop me?|
|Few can understand, but that is what Umbrella Love really is.|
|My Picture of the day.|
1. I've been attempting to be diligent about my Happiness Project.
2. Happiness Assignments so far have been to organize my life and practice The Little Things.
3. I've been doing pretty well with The Little Things, though I have to admit that today's Picture of the Day is an old picture that I just turned black and white. Revamping counts, right?
4. I do have to give myself a major pat on the back though because I cleaned out my nightmare of a car and then organized my room (including the closet and under the bed!) and only kept the things that I really love.
5. It was a seemingly insurmountable feat, but I conquered it!
6. I have to say, I feel great. This is truly adding to my happiness.
7. I think I may start a Happiness Group (click here to learn more) in my hometown!
|A Wise Map.|
|Check it out here.|
|In my own backyard.|
|My Adorable Dog, Castor Troy.|
|I actually already got this cute print for R. I can't wait til it gets here!|
|1. R and I may be living in a loft by year's end.|
|2. I hope it has wood beams.|
|3. And wood floors.|
|4. Perhaps a ladder or two.|
|5. Tall windows that invoke a feeling of stained glass.|
|6. Paper lanterns.|
|7. Vintage chandeliers.|
|8. Neapolitan buildings.|
|9. But most of all, coziness....|
|10......and lots of books.|
11. I am over the moon excited.
12. With a little nervousness sprinkled in. Don't tell:)