Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday List- Jasmine


1. Happy Sunday everyone!
2. It's gorgeous outside...dreamy even.
3. We're planting flowers (more on that later) in the wrap around flower boxes in the front of our home.
4. The cream brick, black shudders and vibrant purple blooms are an explosion of sexiness.

Jasmine by Opart on Etsy.com

5. My favorite is when we plant Jasmine on the front porch.

By Rapt in Roses on Flikr.com

6. These are what our petunias will look like eventually. We'll be a gypsy house and I'll do piourettes on the flower boxes.

7. That is all for today...
8. So I leave you with this little nugget of wisdom from the show Archer:
9. "This is like O'Henry and Alanis had a baby and it was this situation."
10. Turns out, I like planting flowers when I don't want to think of reality.
11. I just can't resist:
Delightful Umbrella photo from: http://weheartit.com/entry/2100766

12. Not flying away on an umbrella, but a close second:)

No comments:

Post a Comment