Monday, April 26, 2010

Does A Daily Top List Really End?

1. A daily top list never really ends until the day is over.

2. Especially when there is big news to be told.

3. Well, big news in the land of my random obsessions.

4. Last night, I was looking at pictures to post for your Sunday and I desperately wanted to find one of a girl flying away on an umbrella.

5. Those are my fav. They have been since I first saw one, and there are many of them out there.

6. I love the idea of just floating away one day without a word to anyone and I also love umbrellas. You see the logic in my obsession.

7. Anywho, I couldn't find a single one! Not even on weheartit.com (if you've never been there, it's a treasure trove of loveliness).

8. BUUUT... I just found one. Just now. On the pure random. So I present you with:

9. A picture of a girl flying away on an umbrella.


10. Feel free to jump up and down and clap your hands and say, "Eeeeeeeee!!!". I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment